Long Hair On Poodles

Click here to see complete slide show The Toy Poodle Forum 
This website was build with the intention to give every poodle fan a place to learn, discuss and share information about this beatiful breed: The Toy Poodle

RSS feedRSS   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   LinksPoodle Links   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Long Hair On Poodles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Poodle Grooming
::  
zunamee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Long Hair On Poodles Reply with quote

My boy Bundy is now six months old and we have not cut his hair yet apart from around his paws, eyes and other sensitive areas.

His hair is about 3 inches long and doesn't get matted at all, he has a shower every two weeks and once he is dry his hair seems to go into long strands. You can see a little bit here, this pic was taken about a month and a half ago and his hair is longer now:

Has anyone let their poodles hair grow long, has anyone's poodle got corded hair?

I really want to let it grow how it is now as it suits him but I don't want to do anything that will cause him discomfort or make him too hot.

Cheers
kathy09

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a very pretty dog. My daughter and I both have a toy poodle both from the same litter mine is white and hers is black and white (Parti color) but mine is real soft and hers is more coarse so I guess maybe some poodle hair can be different then others. They are only four months old so I guess it can change when their older.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Poodle Grooming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: