toy poodle Weight Chart

Click here to see complete slide show The Toy Poodle Forum 
This website was build with the intention to give every poodle fan a place to learn, discuss and share information about this beatiful breed: The Toy Poodle

RSS feedRSS   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   LinksPoodle Links   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

toy poodle Weight Chart
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> General Poodle
::  
poodlelove

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just can't help but lol...I live in MEXICO! think 3rd world... I wish this were all true! Very Happy I'm just going to have to go off of her current weight. She is slowly gaining and will be 12 weeks manana!
Virangos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as she is still gaining weight I wouldn't worry.

In dog Years I/m Dead

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
poodlelove

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

question: when do you weigh your poodle? Anytime of day, in the a.m. before they've eaten, in the afternoon??? The same time each time? Tomorrow is her big 12 week weigh in, I'm so excited!
poodlelove

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I weighed my Ginger this a.m. first thing. 22.6 oz. If she truly is 12 weeks and I assume she is because if she were only 7 weeks, I can't imagine her doing as well as she is, she's going to be a teeny weenie girl! If you double her weight now, she'll be 2.5 pounds! Some of the charts say closer to 3 pounds, which would be better imo.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I try to weigh them at about the same time everyday, this way you get an accurate idea about their daily weight gain.
Usually in the morning for me.

In dog Years I/m Dead

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kperez

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:19 am    Post subject: "Chunky Monkey" here too.. :) Reply with quote

My puppy, Charlie is also 10 lbs. at 6 months old.. He is larger than BOTH his parents.. (7 and 9 lbs. I believe). At first I asked the vet if my baby was a "Miniature" and she said,, "NO, if btth parents are "Toys" then the offspring are "TOYS" said he was the large end of a "toy".. when I got him at 9 weeks old, he was 4 lbs. even..
Winstons_Mom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy, did Winston rebel. LOL He was 3.5 oz. at birth, which according to the chart he should be around 3.5 lbs. well, he is 7 lbs. at 8.5 mons. I am hoping he doesn't get any bigger. I had wanted a teacup, but he passed that awhile ago. And he isn't overweight. Love him anyway...even if he is twice as big as I had wanted. Smile Smile

happybooker1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Charts say Remi should be a 'Tiny toy' Reply with quote

Which is what his breeder told me. Mom was 5#; Dad was 3.5#.

At 9 weeks Remi was 1.5#. At 16 weeks he is 3# 10 oz. and 7.25" in height.

I'm hoping he's not going to grow very much more!

paulagene

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When we got Avery at 10 weeks he was 3.8 and now he is 4.3 at 13 weeks. His parents are 5 and 5.5. The others in the litter are 1/2# different but not sure now. Our vet is estimating between 7-8#.
Ellen

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lola was 2 lbs even when we got her at 12 weeks and now at 7 1/2 months she is 4 lbs 6 oz and 7 1/2 inches tall. I really wanted a dog around 4 lbs so she is perfect for us. I guess she may still fill out a little bit but she is super active and not overly interested in food so she is pretty slim.

I want to get another puppy soon and I find myself obsessing over the weight/height of puppies that I see. I like to wait to buy a puppy until they are at least 12 weeks because I think you can have a muchy better estimate of adult weight when they are a little older.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> General Poodle All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: