What dog breed are you?

Click here to see complete slide show The Toy Poodle Forum 
This website was build with the intention to give every poodle fan a place to learn, discuss and share information about this beatiful breed: The Toy Poodle

RSS feedRSS   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   LinksPoodle Links   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What dog breed are you?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

::  
niapeas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: What dog breed are you? Reply with quote

Sorry if this one was posted before. ok here's mine.

Wow, You're a poodle!

poodle
The Star

Intelligence, style and good looks in one able-bodied, well-manicured package? But of course! You are a poodle, and proud of it. You scoff in the general direction of passers-by who cast admiring (or is it amused?) glances your way, knowing doggone well that if your private jet were not waiting to whisk you off for a spa weekend getaway, you would handily paddle their hindquarters in a game of Trivial Pursuit. Blindfolded. You are well-educated and enjoy the finer things in life, but are not above taking an impromptu skinny dip in an old limestone quarry. It would, however, be soooo much more convenient if said quarry came with a towel boy and swim-up cocktail service, of course.

http://www.dogster.com/quizzes/what_dog_breed_are_you/
Newmama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Border Collie!

Border Collie
The Achiever

You've heard about this "second-place ribbon" thing, but really donít ever plan on getting one. Not a chance. Highly competitive, you keep one eye on the Best in Show prize and one on the rest of the pack, making sure you're always at least one paw ahead. You love your family and enjoy the company you keep, but you'd trade all of them in a heartbeat for a corner office and some meaty stock options. When you're not licking your professional coat, naked skydiving and triathlons keep you entertained. You idolize the top dog and will do so until you sniff out a way to take over the company and do a little "restructuring."

Momto3MnMs+Toby

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Golden Retriever
The Charmer

Laid-back, sociable and well-groomed, you've got your own hip little pack of groupies who just love to be around you. You have a brain inside that adorable little head of yours, though you use it mostly to organize your hectic social calendar. You never poop out at parties, and since you're popular with ladies and men, as well as children and adults, you dish out your wit, charm and luck to whomever is close enough to bask in it. The top dog likes you and wants to be your best friend, despite the fact that he doesn't really know what the heck you do. No one does, in fact, but everyone loves you all the same. A true foodie, youíve got your keen ears fine-tuned to make sure you don't miss out on the opening of a trendy new place to nosh. But your youthful days of being able to wolf down food 24-7 are wagging behind you, meaning you've got to watch what you eat so you donít pull a Brando and outgrow your coats.

'He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours...faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.'
monterobarbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poodle I like.

everybody like their hair and charm. Smile
hellodolly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was a poodle yey
kwizikal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Golden Retriever... I wanted to be a poodle Razz
DL

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um, a Labrador Retriever? I guess the description fits but seriously, a lab? I like all dogs but I always use labs in a sentence as "a big dumb lab". Honestly, they are smart dogs but usually with not so smart owners?

Oh well it is just a test!

Dawn, Spike and Maggie

Labrador Retriever
The Caretaker

Your family is what makes you tick, and you never "flea" from an opportunity to hang out with the whole gang. A family picnic complete with hot dogs, deviled eggs and a refreshing swim in the lake is hard for you to stray from. Your sparky temperament and dogged intelligence mean you are not only a blast to hang out with, but great to work with as well. Your close pals appreciate your patience and forgiveness, knowing you'd rather let sleeping dogs lie than dwell on the mishaps of the past. Your dashing good looks may one day lead to a modelling career, if only you can tame the unfortunate clumsiness that sometimes causes you to go flailing from the catwalk. Learn more Ľ
Kat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not understand why a Jack Russel is an artist.... but oh well XD.

I am an artist, so i guess it fits. Very Happy

Jack Russell Terrier

The Artist

You, my friend, are an artiste! Fuelled by a hounding sense of creativity and an untameable desire to express yourself, you see the world through rose-colored glasses one day and then wrestle the curtains closed and turn off the lights so you can ponder life the next. Your dog-eared journal is filled with brilliant ideas about rescuing the universe, yet you have trouble training your noggin on any one of them for any significant amount of time. Your originality occasionally manifests itself as performance art, and you love showing off your amazing athletic abilities in front of an audience. When it comes to taking on the leader of the pack, youíre not afraid to sink your teeth in - and won't loosen your grip until you've gotten your point across.

Famous Jack Russell Terriers: Vincent van Gogh, Virginia Woolf, Prince, Janis Joplin

Likely professions: Painter, Architect, Software Engineer, Activist
poodlemama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a poodle. How cool is that? Now if only I could be one of my poodles I would have it made in the shade. He he.
khate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love it!

Wow, You're a poodle!

poodle

The Star

Intelligence, style and good looks in one able-bodied, well-manicured package? But of course! You are a poodle, and proud of it. You scoff in the general direction of passers-by who cast admiring (or is it amused?) glances your way, knowing doggone well that if your private jet were not waiting to whisk you off for a spa weekend getaway, you would handily paddle their hindquarters in a game of Trivial Pursuit. Blindfolded. You are well-educated and enjoy the finer things in life, but are not above taking an impromptu skinny dip in an old limestone quarry. It would, however, be soooo much more convenient if said quarry came with a towel boy and swim-up cocktail service, of course.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: