Hello- new member here!

Click here to see complete slide show The Toy Poodle Forum 
This website was build with the intention to give every poodle fan a place to learn, discuss and share information about this beatiful breed: The Toy Poodle

RSS feedRSS   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   LinksPoodle Links   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello- new member here!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> New Members Introductions
::  
lakozam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:02 am    Post subject: Hello- new member here! Reply with quote

Hello! I'm the proud guardian of a 9-year old toy poodle. We adopted him from a rescue organisation 2.5 months ago, and he is the most wonderful pet and tiny family member. His name is Buche (pronounced "boosh")--that is the name his rescuer gave him, and we kept it because quite a few people know him--he was rescued from a puppy-mill where he was used for breeding and neglected to the point of having severe periodontal disease and bone loss in his jaw. When he was rescued, funds were raised, and he had to have all his teeth extracted. Despite this painful history, Buche is the sweetest, most loving, gentle, and silly dog I have ever known. He LOVES going on walks and spending time outdoors or laying in the sun. He is actually quite healthy--the vet was so surprised he had such a strong steady heartbeat after what he had gone through. And he loves to eat his raw diet--it is mushy so he can gum it down quite well. He is very attached to me, and he follows me everywhere and sits with us or near us whenever he can. My husband and I take him everywhere with us, and we are so glad to have our special toy poodle as our first pet. I've enjoyed reading many posts on this forum and look forward to sharing toy poodle experiences and pictures online. I'll post a picture of him as soon as I figure out how! Smile [img][/img]
Kasst157

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum! Thank you so much for rescuing Buche. Sounds like he had a pretty hard life but now he's in good hands where he will live the rest of his life with love. Please do post pics. We all love to see pics. There's a sticky note about how to post pics. Try that and see if it works. Looking forward to hearing more about Buche
Virangos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome.
what a great thing you did for Buche . Just be careful, poodles are like chips
you cant have just one. lol.

In dog Years I/m Dead

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lakozam

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:12 pm    Post subject: Picture of Buche Reply with quote

Thanks for your words of welcome! Here's a picture of our Buche--hopefully this works:

[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a4d807b3127cdef8e703719c4b00000010O00AcOWrVo1bM2wPbtx2/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00603654559820140626204129913.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/?tn=805715636[/img]

Well, that did not work the way I intended--I'll work at it more!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> New Members Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: