My Cutie Pies

Click here to see complete slide show The Toy Poodle Forum 
This website was build with the intention to give every poodle fan a place to learn, discuss and share information about this beatiful breed: The Toy Poodle

RSS feedRSS   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   LinksPoodle Links   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Cutie Pies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Toy Poodle Pictures
::  
Kasst157

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: My Cutie Pies Reply with quote

Coco86

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How cute! I love poodle playtime. Miu Miu looks a bit like my Rosie, how much does she weigh? Gucci's haircut is looking nice!
Kasst157

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miu Miu is 6.6 lbs now. Gucci's getting chubby at 9.8 lbs
Coco86

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosie used to be around 7 pounds, until she gained a pound after starting on her seizure medication. Sunny is a chubby 11 pounds, and Sadie weighs about 15 (But she is actually a Cockapoo. Both her and Sunny could stand to lose a few pounds.
Kasst157

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gucci can lose a pound too. But too many people in the house sneaks treats to him. Especially hubby and my mom. They are so bad. He gets lots of human food as treats. Plus I make a ton of dehydrated meats for them like lamb, pork, beef, chicken, turkey, duck, gizzards, hearts, kidneys, livers, pigs ears, beef tendons, tripes, and many more. They love the dehydrated meats. They get them every day as midnight snacks and sometimes some around lunch time. They are so spoiled. They refuse to eat any store brought jerky now. I brought a dehydrator after all the news about sick pups on jerky from china. And now they expect homemade ones only
Coco86

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our vet warned us years ago against products made in China, so we avoid them all. He particularly warned against chicken jerky. Our three get carrots almost daily. They love to eat yellow bell peppers and apples too. So those are their only human treats. We monitor their dog food portions as well, but sometimes Sadie wants 3 bowls a day! Not full bowls though, just about a fourth of a cup.
Kasst157

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine don't like veggies and they will only eat certain fruits like asian or Korean pears and sweet mangoes. They are also free fed Acana kibbles via their treat dispensers. They refuse to eat their kibbles out of a bowl. Gucci loves sweets especially cakes but he only gets a few bites. Miu Miu loves meats especially organ meats.
Coco86

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadie loves sweets too! She loves fruit and we give them yogurt too. They love yogurt. They also love peas and green beans.

We free fed our toy poodle Dolly. She lived to be 14, and never weighed more than about 4.9 pounds. She was the runt of her litter. She always ate enough to get full, but didn't eat in excess. Sadie however, will keep eating as long as her food dish is being filled!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Toy Poodle Pictures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: