Gucci and Miu Miu 2013

Click here to see complete slide show The Toy Poodle Forum 
This website was build with the intention to give every poodle fan a place to learn, discuss and share information about this beatiful breed: The Toy Poodle

RSS feedRSS   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   LinksPoodle Links   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gucci and Miu Miu 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Toy Poodle Pictures
::  
Kasst157

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st Time Hiking. We got so lost and went off trail. We were in the woods forever (a few hours). Gucci and Miu Miu did so good. We climbed very steep hills. For every 2 steps that I climbed I fell back a step, but the babies kept going up and up and waiting for mommy at the top. We crossed over a stream and the babies walked all by themselves. We jumped over logs and rocks. We climbed downhill too. Some jumps were 4 feet high. I would ask Gucci and Miu Miu to wait for mommy at those steep jumps. They would wait but once I got close they wold give me the look like "we can do it" and jumped down. They were giving me heart attacks. I couldn't even jump down. There were rocks and twigs waiting at the bottom. LOL. I had to sit and try to slide down. I'm so proud of my 6 and 8lb babies!

Kasst157

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2nd time hiking was a piece of cake. We learned to stay on the trail and it was just like walking. But the babies enjoyed it too

Would be nice if Gucci and Miu Miu were allowed to run off leash in the trails. But I would probably be too scared to let them loose
Kasst157

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:19 am    Post subject: Lots of new Pics from the summer/fall Reply with quote

Finally decided that I should have a few flowers in my yard. I hate bees so never had any flowering shrubs in my yard. Poor Miu Miu just loves to smell flowers. She would stop at every neighbors yard to sniff their beautiful flowers on our walks. She knew exactly which yards had flowers too. She would get excited as we are approaching their yards and runs towards the flowers. So I decided to plant some for her to smell in our yard

And she loves her grass too

Gucci loves to sleep in my arms like a little baby

But I don't know how he sleeps like this. He's hanging off the sofa

Gucci posing for the camera. He crosses his paws!

Learning to use his legs to kick people and Miu Miu

Noisy Gucci is always trying to see my iPad/iPhone to see what so interesting

Mommy hates the outdoors and hates hiking but since we like it she takes us!

Now if only we can get daddy to come too. He hates the woods

Gucci thinks he owns everything. The second we took the patio table out of the box there he was.

poodle CAN really swim! Miu miu's paddles are very fast. She swims for life back onto land. Gucci's paddles are nice, easy, and smooth. After they get tired from swimming then they cruise on their float. Gucci loves leaping from the float onto land then back onto the float...until he missed the float and landed in the water. Lol. They are so cute

Cruising and soaking in the sun

Cruising with grandma after swimming

New Haircut!

Gucci pooped out after his grooming day

Took the babies to Deep Creek for Halloween. Rent a 100 acre farm for them to run around freely. Then we went for some hiking

This is the farmhouse and barn that we stayed we stayed at

The inside of the farmhouse was beautiful

Lots of pics of us humans too. lol

Jack-A-Poo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love your collages....it makes me feel like I'm sharing all their adventures!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Gucci and Miu Miu collages are always amazing! They are such cute dogs, and seeing them reminds me of my own three and how they love to just lay around. Laughing Poodles are very expressive dogs! They're like little humans. Gucci and Miu Miu obviously have a wonderful life! And an impressive wardrobe...our three each have a large wardrobe as well. But there are a lot of duplicates Laughing
Kasst157

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gucci is all ready for winter!

He changed his mind. It was too cold so he went inside and sat on his lounge chair and peeked at me and Miu Miu thru the crack of the open door

After 20 mins...mommy when are you girls coming back in???

Kasst157

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasst157

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:04 am    Post subject: My New Year's Eve Birthday Boy! Reply with quote

Gucci had so much fun last night. He's still trying to catch up on his beauty sleep today

[URL=http://s1158.photobucket.com/user/kasst157/media/Gucci%20and%20Miu%20Miu%20first%20Xmas%20and%20Snow%202012/Summary%20of%202013/IMG_2636_zpse1e2bbf1.png.html]
[/URL]

Coco86

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOOOO CUTE! I just love them. I wish I could take good pictures like these. I have a Kodak Easy Share but my pictures never seem to look as good as many of yours or Jack A Poos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Toy Poodle Pictures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: