Sasha's New Bob Cut

Click here to see complete slide show The Toy Poodle Forum 
This website was build with the intention to give every poodle fan a place to learn, discuss and share information about this beatiful breed: The Toy Poodle

RSS feedRSS   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   LinksPoodle Links   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sasha's New Bob Cut
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Poodle Grooming
::  
radiocricket

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't get over how thick and dense her coat is! She's just beautiful! I think the bob-cut makes her look more like a puppy. Do you think you'll ever go back to the teddy bear cut again? I can imagine there's so much more upkeep with it.

-Janice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Shadow's Mommy Smile

Janice, no I don't think I'll go back to the teddy bear style, you're right it's too much work to maintain to make it nice looking all the time and I'm that type of person who likes to see my dogs looking nice all the time Laughing And with a teddy bear cut, I used to trim her muzzle almost every week because I like the type of teddy style which the muzzle and the hair above her eyes just leaving a nice opening for her eyes. Her hair grows fast so if I didn't trim them weekly they start to cover her eyes and when I trimmed her muzzle I had to also trim other parts of her face because they're all connected. And with Belle now with us and her having to be in a teddy look coz I can't shave her muzzle, she would look so weird with her short muzzle looks like Sasha will most likely be a lady poodle permanently Very Happy Thanks goodness Belle's hair growth rate is not as fast as Sasha so I don't have to trim her regularly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So beautiful... You are so talented!! & she is gorgeous! Smile
Deborah
Jack-A-Poo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Pepperspray Smile Talented, maybe not so lol...but it's nice to be able to groom the dogs myself. I can trim them whenever and as frequent I want without having to pay anyone to do it Smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Gorgeous!!! Reply with quote

Sasha is a Gorgeous Gal no matter what clip/ cut you give her, and she has a 'melt your heart' pretty face. Love love love Sasha!!

Wish there isn't a quarantine requirement between S'pore & M'sia & I can bring Disney with me to KL when I visit...
Jack-A-Poo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Very Happy

Me too....if there wasn't any quarantine, I'd bring them over to SG for holidays.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sissy goes to the groomer today, I think they are just gonna do a basic cut to get her used to the trimmers, but Im gonna try to tell them about Sashas cut...I just love it. Hopefully next time they will be able to try it out on her... Very Happy
Kasst157

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldie wrote:
Sissy goes to the groomer today, I think they are just gonna do a basic cut to get her used to the trimmers, but Im gonna try to tell them about Sashas cut...I just love it. Hopefully next time they will be able to try it out on her... Very Happy

Please post pics soon Smile
goldie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted one pic, I also told the groomer about Sashas style and they said next time Sissy can go for a whole cut...Can't wait.
Jack-A-Poo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I'm glad you liked Sasha's haircut, I'm sure Sissy will look so cute the next time she goes for a full groom. Sasha's head is pretty much the same now but I've grown out the bracelets on her legs. In these pics she was in a Miami cut with a longer topknot. Now her legs are back into a boot cut Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Poodle Grooming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: