Chris Christensen Group Buy

Click here to see complete slide show The Toy Poodle Forum 
This website was build with the intention to give every poodle fan a place to learn, discuss and share information about this beatiful breed: The Toy Poodle

RSS feedRSS   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   LinksPoodle Links   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chris Christensen Group Buy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Poodle Grooming
::  
radiocricket

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Chris Christensen Group Buy Reply with quote

For anyone interested, there's currently a group buy going on for Chris Christensen products at PoodleForum:

poodle Forum's Chris Christensen Group Buy

Here's an interesting article I read about Chris Christensen and his grooming products:

Meet the Paul Mitchell of Poodles

-Janice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Janice, you're using CC products? My aunt is actually in TX now visiting my cousin and I am thinking to buy some CC products and have her bring it back to me when she comes back in May. It costs double if I were to buy it here Evil or Very Mad

I've never used CC before but only heard good things about it. I can only buy minimum stuff though coz I don't want my aunt to hv to carry so much stuff back (am buying some clipper blades too). I want to get the Ice on Ice coz I need a good detangler. I'm deciding now whether to get the After You Bath or Thick and Thicker. Would love to get both but I think I better get one more apart frm the Ice on Ice. Just wanted your opinion on which one would be a better buy between these two. Have you used them before? I'm looking for a conditioner or treatment type which can ease brushing during blow drying, at the same time make her look fluffy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never used any of the CC products yet but I'm anxious to try as I've heard such good things as well!. I'm getting the 128 oz. size of the Spectrum One Shampoo and Conditioner along with some Buttercombs, a brush (hopefully there will be enough people looking for the size I want) and the ear cleaner.

After this, there will be a Les Pooches Group Buy after this one, with a previous Les Pooches Buy, I got one of their Green Brushes and their really is a difference.

Anything that will make grooming easier right?!

-Janice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just looked at the order thus far and the After You Bath looks to be popular with the poodle owners, so it really must help with detangling! Looks like I'll have to get some of that too!

-Janice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I just bought the Ice on Ice and Thick and Thicker. Was deciding between After You Bathe or Thick and Thicker. Let me know the outcome after you use the After You Bathe Very Happy

Am not joining the grp buy though....wouldn't know how to make payment to them since I'm way over here lol.....I bought them directly online and having them delivered to my cousin's place in TX. Now all I have to wait is another month before I get to use them Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh Jack-A-Poo which Thick & Thicker did you get? Bodifier? I would love to hear how it and the Ice on Ice went?
Jack-A-Poo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bouncypup I got this one, the volumnizing foaming protein. Since I'm leaving Sasha's TK longer now I'm also hoping this would help to lift it up so it'll make it easier for me to trim her TK frm time to time. I had a lot of trouble trimming her long TK because it flopped down and I couldn't shape it properly. My aunt will only be back frm the states in May so unfortunately I'll only get to use them then. Can't wait though!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I FINALLY got my CC stuff frm my aunt, she's in another state which is in my hometown I had to wait for my friends frm there to bring it over to me when they come over here for a visit and I just got it over the weekend.

I just want to say for anyone who hasn't tried CC products you guys need to give it a go! I mean WOW I absolutely love it! I used the Thick N Thicker volumnizing protein after I shampoo her and then I sprayed some Ice on Ice during blow drying and this is what I got!

Sasha's TK is long and they never stand up like this, the Thick N Thicker is amazing it definately adds volume (although I'm not sure about the 3x volume as what they state though) and it doesn't make it limp like if you use any other conditioner. I was using Iv San Bernard pek conditioner, it does condition it but it also makes it more limpy. This one makes it soft and fluffy and they stand up Laughing It's also fast drying and it cuts down the blow drying process by almost half. The Ice on Ice is truly what it says it does....the brush and comb glides through the hair so easily! I'm sworn on CC products for life! Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know right? I swear by them now too! I can't believe the difference it really makes with their coats!

-Janice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I need to get that too. Gucci's hair on his head is nice and fluffy after a bath, but after 2 days it flops down. Does it stay fluffy like that? How do you get Sasha to pose like that for you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Poodle Grooming All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: