Who is every body?

Click here to see complete slide show The Toy Poodle Forum 
This website was build with the intention to give every poodle fan a place to learn, discuss and share information about this beatiful breed: The Toy Poodle

RSS feedRSS   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   LinksPoodle Links   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who is every body?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> New Members Introductions
::  
my girls

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Mhoward and Lulu! It is so nice to put names and faces together!!

Char, mom to Sasi & Prissy - They are "my girls"♥
Marleysmom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: Marley Reply with quote

Hi! Marley and I are new to the forum. I got Marley about a month ago. She's now 12 weeks old and I love her to death!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150250374993097&set=a.10150233814588097.316538.752598096&type=1&theater[url][/url]
tiedyedchick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: New here too.. Reply with quote

Good morning. My name is Karla and I have a little toy poodle that will be 4 months old in a couple of days. She started out black and is turning a beautiful shade of silver. She just had her very first poodle cut and is adorable. She weighs 2.6 pounds. Tiny little thing and is just the best.

I also have yorkies, a cocker (10 yrs), a cockapoo (7 yrs) and a long haired chihuahua (she is my husbands baby girl)... Very Happy
Here is a picture of Belle taken the other day after she got home from the groomers.

deeanjo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Karla - welcome! Belle is adorable - as you can see, I am partial to silver girls! My name is Dee, I live in Southern California, and in addition to 3 cats I have the love of my life - Gracie, who will be 4 in October.
You'll make many friends here and get great ideas, tips and help.
Enjoy your baby!

tiedyedchick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oopsie, I forgot to add I have a big white cat named Jackson..hehe He is deaf and a very kewl cat who gets along great with all 10 of my dogs.

I am also married, we just had our silver wedding anniversary and have been together for 27 years. I am 49 and hubby (Don) is 51. I also have a 22 year old son. He and his fiance' are due to make me a grandma January 3rd..lol. They both live here..ugh...
Here is my cat Jackson:

http://photobucket.com/mommadog1
Jack-A-Poo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Karla! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:15 am    Post subject: waffles Reply with quote

We just got our first poodle ever and we LOVE her. Her name is Waffles (my nine year old named her and she is really her dog) she is 2.8 pounds and probably won't get bigger than 6, and she is four months old.
Everyday I am learning but it is paying off she is very very smart and has learned sit, come ,lay, roll over and shake in just TWO WEEKS! We are still working on potty training but we are getting there. I love learning about poodles and meeting people who own them. Waffles is also my first small dog so I feel like a first time parent so to speak when it comes to her:) I look forward to sharing stories and hearing suggestions! Very Happy
Ginny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I'm Ginny and this is my red toy poodle called Oscar who I got at 8wks old and is now nearly 4 yrs old, he has so such energy, despite his little legs I'm sure he reaches speeds of 90mph around the field rofl

He's the first poodle I've had after years of having big dogs including Rotties, not much difference lol but much safer with grandkids who love him to bits, though I've found it so much different having a small dog and gather he'll always be a Peter Pan character lol, I'm not sure if it's the breed or just me being too 'mumsie' because he's little but I'm finding him rather clingy and can be a bit of a pain in the perverbial when he's in the watchdog mode, always having to have the last under his breath woof despite me being alpha! Am thinking of hiring a 1-2-1 trainer to help me get the last word lol but perhaps others on here can give advice or suggestions, thanks Laughing
Queenie-Shell

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont have my girl yet..but this is me anyway..Hellooooo Very Happy

i need colour today.... by QueenieShell, on Flickr[/code]
Msjannet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:44 am    Post subject: Seems like I am the baby of the group?? lol Reply with quote

Well here I am! Couldn't decide on one picture so I tried to make a little collage, including a puppy picture of Cookie (she was so much darker!)
Well here's a little about me first. My name is Jannet, I am a 23 year old college student majoring in Elementary Education (I want to be a 2nd grade teacher). I am currently working at a daycare teaching the Pre-Schoolers (age 4). I've been a dog lover since I was a baby and had a Maltese from my infant years until I was 18, also had a Chihuahua from about 6 until I was 21. I currently have my toy poodle (COOKIE) who will be 3 in Feb (I've had her since she was 8 wks old) and my 6 year old lab (ALEITA,who I adopted at 4 months old). We all live in Miami, Fl. For fun we like to go to pet stores, doggy parks, walk on the beach, go for rides in the car, and sometimes just sit at home and relax! Well that's enough blah blah, here is the pic...

Enjoy! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> New Members Introductions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 30 of 32

Jump to: