Charles is getting bigger!!

Click here to see complete slide show The Toy Poodle Forum 
This website was build with the intention to give every poodle fan a place to learn, discuss and share information about this beatiful breed: The Toy Poodle

RSS feedRSS   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   LinksPoodle Links   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Charles is getting bigger!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> General Poodle
::  
CharlesBarkley

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: Charles is getting bigger!! Reply with quote

I thought I would share with everyone how cute and very attached Charles is getting... I have been reading heaps of other posts about owners having there poodles follow them everywhere including the shower Razz, I obviously haven't gotten this far yet as Charles hasn't got full run of the house privileges! (I am sure there will be less crying when he is able to follow me to every room of the house) I study from home (which is great because I get to spend all day with Charles) and my desk is actually my dining table at the moment. From my 'desk' I can see Charles in his area of the kitchen where his playpen is set up.

When I am studying or at my computer, which is most of the day, Charles runs around and plays with his toys and then when he gets all tired and needs a nap... I rest my feet so the soles of my toes touch and Charles comes and climbs onto the little bed I have apparently made with my feet and falls asleep until I move because my feet are numb Razz

He has done it for a few weeks now and is going through a massive growth spurt so he is getting too big to lay between my feet so he has taken to resting his head in the gap instead. I think it is halerious and totally cute, and the minute I move my chair he is up and making sure I am not going to leave him Smile

As much as I would like Charles to become more independent as there will be a day when I will have to leave him home, I love that he recognises me as his mummy now and even when we are at puppy pre-school and a bigger dog is playing too rough with him he comes right to me and tries to climb up my leg.
Virangos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's so cute. My Noelle is going to be 9 this year and
she is still attached to my hip. lol
Cant make a move without her being under foot.

In dog Years I/m Dead

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Coco86

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosie follows me around the house all day, even into the bathroom Laughing She usually sleeps at the foot of my bed but since having her seizures she's been sleeping right next to me all night long.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> General Poodle All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: