Looking for Red Male to Breed Red Female Wi

Click here to see complete slide show The Toy Poodle Forum 
This website was build with the intention to give every poodle fan a place to learn, discuss and share information about this beatiful breed: The Toy Poodle

RSS feedRSS   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   LinksPoodle Links   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for Red Male to Breed Red Female Wi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Buy and Sell
::  
deantre

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Looking for Red Male to Breed Red Female Wi Reply with quote

I have a beautiful red toy that I am considering having bred in the near future, looking for a quality red male in the Wisconsin/Minnesota area, I live in Sparta Wi. Anyone interested or have suggestions
Dwoodle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:51 am    Post subject: Looking to adopt a red toy poodle puppy or adult. Reply with quote

I Live in PA & lost our beloved 17 1/2 year old toy poodle April 2012 & have been lost without him. I'm look to adopt a red toy puppy, or adult as a pet only. I would prefer to personally meet the puppy, it's parents & it's owners.
I am not interested in any shipping arrangement.

If anyone has any reputable tips, I would be most appreciative.
Thanks for your help!
My email is dwheaton4re@gmail.com
deantre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Breeding Ginger Reply with quote

Have decided that in Gingers best interest that breeding would not be the greatest idea and did have her spayed. Sad that she did not get to become a mommy as she would have been a great one but her life will be better this way
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Buy and Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: