Chris Christensen Group Buy

Click here to see complete slide show The Toy Poodle Forum 
This website was build with the intention to give every poodle fan a place to learn, discuss and share information about this beatiful breed: The Toy Poodle

RSS feedRSS   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   LinksPoodle Links   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chris Christensen Group Buy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Poodle Grooming
::  
Jack-A-Poo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They still stay pretty much light and fluffy even on the 3rd day....somehow the hair stays seperated and light and doesn't clump up together like before. I just gave her a brush and it's as poofy as ever Very Happy It may just be the texture of her hair, I'm curious to hear frm anyone else who's using this and what the after results are.

As for her posing like this, well she knows her basc commands well like sit and stay so it's easy for me to get her to just stay still for me Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm due to groom the dogs again, I'll watch how long the products are effective for this time around!

-Janice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in purchasing this product as well.

Jack-A-Poo: How long does the fluffiness last? I was looking online and it's available in a 16 and 64oz. Do you have to use a lot of it? Thanks
Jack-A-Poo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bathe Sasha once a week. My last post was on the 3rd day I gave her a brush and it stayed poofy....by the end of the week before her next bath (with 2 more brushings in between) they weren't as poofy as before but they were still better compared to when I was using other products.

Gucci is 6 months old? He would still have his puppy hair and puppy hair tends to be softer so you may not see the same type of results as on an adult hair but I'm definately curious to know how it does on puppy hair. The amount you use is equivalent to that of a shampoo. I use very little on Sasha's body coz her body is clipped very short so I concentrate more on her 4 pom pom legs and head. You might want to try the 16oz first and see whether you like it and I would get the Ice on Ice which is a detangler for when you brush his hair. The stuff really helps a lot during brushing, it makes it so much easier!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. Im gonna order it. I think I'm gonna order the large bottle since I will be having 2 puppies to bathe. I use to give Gucci a bath once a week, but my vet asked me why so often. I told her that Gucci sleeps in bed with me. She told me that I should try bathing him once every 2 weeks at the most. So that's what I've been doing. He gets dry flaky skin after every bath. I brought an oatmeal conditioner that you can leave in or rinse lightly. It works like wonders. No more flakey dry skin. But his hair only stays puffy for 2 days and I have to brush him every day to try to get 1/2 day of puffiness...if that.

I just love Sasha's hair. Great work! I hope Gucci's hair will stay puffy longer when he gets older.
Jack-A-Poo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to be able to bathe all of them once every 2 weeks if I could but the most I can do that is with my smooth coat JRT. We go for our grp training every week it's outdoor in the morning so the ground and grass is wet and they get dirty and muddy at times. Sasha loves to dig the ground and lay on it she would always bring home lots of hidden treasures in her hair, usually clumps of mud or wet soil and twigs and what not Rolling Eyes And they sleep with us too so yeah weekly bath is a must for them Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got my CC order. I ordered the Day to Day shampoo, Thick N Thicker, and Ice on Ice. I used them all yest for their weekly bathe. I love it. Their hair is soooooo soft and poofy. Gucci's hair on his head is extremely curly. It was pretty straight and fluffy yest but today it's curly and fluffy again today. I love the softness.
Jack-A-Poo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you love them! Isn't it great how it can be so soft yet poofy and fluffy at the same time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Poodle Grooming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: