Petsmart grooming services

Click here to see complete slide show The Toy Poodle Forum 
This website was build with the intention to give every poodle fan a place to learn, discuss and share information about this beatiful breed: The Toy Poodle

RSS feedRSS   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   LinksPoodle Links   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Petsmart grooming services

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Poodle Grooming
::  
asiarc2010

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Petsmart grooming services Reply with quote

Anyone have grooming experence with petsmart.
Kasst157

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did with petco and it was so awful. My Gucci looked so ugly. But I guess it all depends on which groomer u get. Well I never gave petco another chance. I'm with a groomer now that also have mini poodles that she shows. So she is really good.
dancestareri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a groomer at Petsmart. I have worked at two different Petsmarts, and I can tell you that it highly depends on which groomer you go to. Petsmart doesn't really keep an eye on its trainers, so it really depends on how naturally good and dedicated the individual groomer is. I've worked with some pretty horrid ones, but I've worked with brilliant ones as well. Your best bet is to request the salon manager, they're likely to have the most experience. Or ask for the groomer who is best with poodles and the kind of style you want.
goldie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sissy has been there once and she only got a beginner cut to get her used to it. But shes getting ready to go back to get a full groom soon. Im just making sure her spay scar is completely healed first. I think they do a good job, thats where Buddy used to go to also.
Kasst157

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Gucci just got a bad/inexperienced groomer at petco. It was so bad jack-o-poo laughed at my picture. Lol
goldie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww Yeah I think every place has good and bad groomers. I used to take Buddy to our vet groomer in Iowa, and she knicked him so bad on his legs he had to have bandages on it bleed so much. He was afraid to go there again. He was lucky with petsmart, they never cut him.
Kasst157

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldie wrote:
aww Yeah I think every place has good and bad groomers. I used to take Buddy to our vet groomer in Iowa, and she knicked him so bad on his legs he had to have bandages on it bleed so much. He was afraid to go there again. He was lucky with petsmart, they never cut him.

Yikes. I would have been mad. Thought I will post Gucci's groom from Petco for a good laugh. He looked ridiculous. It didn't even looked like him. Made his cute little face look like an old man

goldie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww Poor Gucci, that cut did make him look older. He's still a cutie though Very Happy
Jack-A-Poo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha aawww he looks cute no matter what cut he has. I just love how poodles can look so different with different cuts Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toy Poodle Forum Forum Index -> Poodle Grooming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: